11.11.22

Am I Made of Stardust

 



Am I Made of Stardust by Dr Maggie.
Answers the Big Questions for Young Scientists by Dr Maggie Aderin-Pocock and Chelen Ecija.
Genre:- Children’s Book (8-12).
Pages:- 128
Publisher:- Buster Books
Blurb:- How long would it take me to fly to a star?
What would happen if I fell inside a black hole?
Would I get a phone signal in space?
From whether there are rainbows on other planets to what dinner tastes like on the International Space Station, this is packed full of fabulous facts, mind blowing insights and engaging explanations from the renowned space scientist.
Written in Dr Maggie’s fun, accessible style, and featuring out-of-this-world illustrations throughout, it’s guaranteed to bring the wonders of space and science to life for young readers.
🪐☄️🛰Thank You to @lovebookstours @buster_books and Dr Maggie for gifting this book🔭🚀
My Review:-This is a hardback book that any child (or adult) would love to read.
The book starts with Dr Maggie explaining how the book works.
I sat with my Granddaughter Emily to review this book and we both were surprised at how much we loved it.
With more than 50 interesting questions ‘Does it rain diamonds in Jupiter?’ ‘Could I sing in Space?’ Each question is answered with both text and amazing illustrations.
This is a book that will be picked up again and again, especially for school projects and other work.
If you like to try doing things, this book has ‘Try This At Home’ activities as you move through the pages.
If you enjoy this book why not have a look at ‘Grand Tour of the Solar System’ by Dr Maggie 🛰☄️🪐

No comments: