14.11.22

Dangerous Beauty



Dangerous Beauty by Melissa Koslin
Pages:- 352
Genre :- Thiller Fiction
Publisher :- Revell Books
Blurb :- Liliana Vela hates the term victim. She's not a victim, she's a fighter. Stubborn and strong with a quiet elegance, she's determined t take back her life after escaping the clutches of human traffickers in her poor Mexican village. But she can't stay safety over the border in America-unless the man who aided in her rescue is serious about his unconventional proposal to marry her.
 Meric Toledan was just stopping at a service station, he steps in to rescue Liliana from traffickers. if he can keep his secrets at bay, his wealth and position afford him many resources to help her. But the mysterious buyer who funded her capture will not sit idly by while his prize is stolen from him.
 Melissa Koslin throws you right into the action in the high-stakes thriller that poses the question:
What is the price of freedom?
My Review:- I have to say this is a book I finished in one day as I didn't want to put it down.
The story is based on Liliana, a girl that managed to escape from 3 men. who were paid by a trafficker and Meric a man that helps her.  There are few times through the story I thought I knew who had paid for Liliana but each time I was wrong.  Nothing is what it seems as you will find out when reading this book.

No comments: