13.1.23

Woman Like Us

 


Women Like Us

 This question brought back so many memories of things that I was told, but also what I have said to my children and grandchildren. Here are a few of them:-
 1) If you don't eat your carrots you'll have to wear glasses, as you never see rabbits with glasses.😲
 2) If the ice cream man plays his music it means he has no ice cream left.😮
 3) Don't eat the seeds from a apple as an apple tree will grow in your tummy.😲
 4) If you don't eat your crusts you'll not get curly hair.😑
 5) Keep twisting you face and it'll stay like that.😱
 6) If you pick your nose your head will cave in.😟
 
I only said the ice cream one last weekend to my granddaughter Emily who's 8 years old.  😢
Grown up I believed that these things would happen, but looking back now it just makes me laugh.😂

How many of you had things like these said to you and have said them to others


No comments: