6.2.23

Women Like Us


Women Like US
By Amanda Prowse
Question 5
This question I've had to think about, Growing up I always looked up to my Nanas, even though they both died when I was in my early 20's, but I still look up to them now.  The way my nanas were to me I try to be the same with my grandkids.
 I learnt so much from them, baking, knitting, crocheting, to stories they told me of them growing up and what their mothers were like. Being the only girl and having 3 older brothers, it was my nanas that I always went to if I needed help or know anything, They were both different, yet I looked at them the same, they were the head of the family to me. I have always been open and so my children and grandchildren can come and ask anything. I have passed down what I learnt from Nanas so my family know how important family is.

No comments: