7.6.15

So Pleased

Hi Everyone, well I'm so pleased that I now have my laptop back, been without it for nearly 16 months never thought I would miss it with having a ipad but it's amazing how much more you can do on you laptop that you can't do on an ipad.
Over the past 2 years crafting has been what I want to do, no matter how many times I thought "this is it, I'll start crafting again" but after getting all my things out to start making cards, I might get one done then that's it.
I started doing my classes again last week and really enjoyed it, wasn't sure if I would be able to get back into it but we made 2 cards both Christmas and I've got 2 cards made up ready for this weeks class (hope this is the start of crafting again). I will get some pics took of them and get them up for you to see.
I just want to say a big Thank You to everyone that has helped me over the past 2 years, it's been really hard and I know I still have along way to go and I know I will never get over it, but they say I will learn to live with it. Andrew was my everything, just as my children, my dad and grandchildren are and without them I'm not sure where I would be now.

No comments: