20.1.17

Another Goodbye

Evening,  just as I thought this year was going to be a good one.  Today we said goodbye to someone I've known for over 30 years. He was the most lovable man you could meet, he was the life and soul of any party and most of all he was a great Dad and Granda.   Life is one thing we have no control over, it doesn't wait until you are old.  We need to make everyday as if it's our last, enjoy and do what you want to do, I know it's Easier said than done especially if your in pain or you have things on your mind that aren't good.

Oh before I forget my car still isn't fix yet but hopefully it will be next week. The man from the garage is coming out Monday or Tuesday to reset the keys and my lift to see if that will make it work, so fingers crossed.  It's funny I waited so long for my car, when it came I looked forward to being able to go out on my own as I have a lift and guess what I still haven't been able to go out n my own as the lift doesn't always work.
I went for my PIP medical this week. The person that took it was really lovely, his first words to me was 'I'm really sorry that you've had to come, I will be talking to my boss when we are finished as you should of never had to come'.  I was only in about 10 minutes rather than the hour it should of been.  I'll keep you up to date on what happens.
Well I'm off to bed as I have my grandchildren coming tomorrow, I've never seen them this year, sounds like a long time rather than a few weeks.

No comments: