1.4.24

Specular



Specular (Scion Saga Book 3)
By Calix Leigh-reign
Genre:-YA/Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Publisher:-Cayelle Publishing/Surge Teen
Blurb:-Carly abandons her innocence to progress into a mature young adult. Amidst a succession of changes, an unlikely ally will not only reveal the origin of the Descendants, but also the Iksha's. Believing the Iksha has been their worst enemy for a millennium, the Descendants discover a more lethal force. Specular unveils a realm of history, exposing secrets, confirming truths, breaking old bonds, and forming new ones.
Instagram:-@CalixLeigh-reign @cayellePublishing @lovebookstours @paulalearmouth
My Review:-This is Book Three in the 'Scion Saga' series, but my first. We follow Adam and Carly, along with their descendants to find where they come from as well as their history. The descendants discover secrets about their origins and their powers. as well as just how big the world is, which was a lot bigger than they thought. As I hadn't read any of the other books, all the characters were new to me, which I found nice as I got to know them, and see friendships and relationships grow between them. I found the book easy to read and well wrote with plenty of action going on that kept me reading.   I will be going back and read book one and two, as this was a really good read

No comments: