11.2.17

Where Has The Time Gone?

Evening, My day started at 8am this morning, I would of said bright and early but it was anything but bright. Megan and Makenzy both had a bit longer in bed than I did this morning, so I started my day with a lovely cup of tea and a slice of seeded brown bread toast.
I decided to start colouring my image for Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog ( http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com ) Why not pop over and have a look around and if you fancy joining in it would be really lovely seeing what you make.  I've done my image in a few different stages. I started by deciding what colours I would be using from my Copic Pens. I'm not sure how you start colouring your images but I always start with skin, hair (that's if your image has skin and hair), then work my way downwards. Once I had finished with my Copic Pens, I decided to add my Icicle coloured stickles,then I put it to one side to let it dry. You can never have to much sparkle on your images.  While my image was drying Makenzy and myself decided to sort through my Spectrum Noir Pens (I have so many and only used them a handful of times as I couldn't get use to the colours and shades) I LOVE my Copic pens and the odd few colours in my Promarkers, I also use My Prismacolor pencils and Spectrum Noir pencils. When I use my pencils I do use Sansodor (which I have in a small jar with either cotton wool, foam or kitchen roll in, you don't need a lot) and stumps to help blend the colours and shades together.
 Once my stickles were dry, it was time for my pencils, Sansodor and stumps to add the finishing touch to my image. If you have never used Sansodor and stumps with your pencils why not have a go and you'll be surprised just how much it can add to your image.  My finishing touch for my image was plenty of Glossy Accents, making sure no bubbles appear when your doing it.
   I've got plenty more to do, so shower and early night for me and will add some pics tomorrow. Nite, nite x





No comments: