27.1.13

Really Enjoyed My Day

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers, I've had a really good day, must be with the sun shining and the snow starting to go. I've made 5 cards today with the images I have been colouring over the past few days. This morning once I got up (had a late morning as I couldn't sleep last night), I just relaxed catching up with my emails and phone calls I had to make. Then this afternoon I thought I would make some cards. I did one thing I don't usually do and only got my box that I put all my scrap paper in and decided to only use them, I was shocked just how many papers I have in there that I really love. I know we all have this sort of box, but how many of us ever use the little bits we save.
Well here are 2 of the cards I have made today


I would like to add this card into the following challenges
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ - Always Anything Goes
http://www.creativeinspirationspaint.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
http://thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot.co.uk/ - Something New
http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/ - Something Girly



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ - Always Anything Goes
http://www.creativeinspirationspaint.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes

13 comments:

Kate M said...

Two great cards here - the papers on the second one look familiar - they are lurking somewhere amongst my stash!
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Two wonderful cards Paula, loving the colour combinations on both of them and great images too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Julie said...

Two great card - well done for using up your stash - the even better reason for using up old bits - is making more room for new stuff!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend for our Something Girlie Challenge - hope you can play along with us again soon!

Hugs

Julie

Hello said...

Two gorgeous cards Paula... I love the colours you've used and the images are fab too hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

ddazzled71 said...

Your coloring of these great images is fabulous. I particularly love the striped layer of your second card combined with the image and colors. xx

jane stillman said...

Two great cards, I never think of using my scraps, that's why I have so many of them!!! lol

Alyx said...

Both lovely cards Paula...especially the top one! :o)
xx

Miradormakings said...

I love the colouring and the colours you have used here.

Joan x

Barbara said...

Great cards Paula....glad you were able to use the sweet images you coloured in last week with the kids. I too try to use up scraps of paper, but I have mountains of the stuff....I'll have to live 'til I'm 100, never buy another piece, and craft 24/7 if I want to make a dent in the pile!! haha

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really adorable, love the images and your colouring
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

Very adorable and such a fun card!!
Thank you for joining in on the CI paints challenge.
Michelle, dt member

Emily D. said...

Great cards Paula!! Thanks for joining in at CI Paints!!!

Helen said...

Great card - love the image you've used.

Hope to see you joining our challenge again but could I please ask you to link up the project you're entering and not just your blog please? It makes it easier for us to find the card and leave you a comment. Thanks!

Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

Helen x