30.1.13

Windy Day

Hello and welcome Crafty Friends and Followers new and old, I hope you have all been wrapped up warm if you have been out today. Can't believe the wind today, even the car was rocking while waiting for the children coming out of school. Waiting in the car for the children we could see little children holding tight on to mammy's hand so they didn't get blown away.
I have made a few cards today, could of made more but time was getting on and had to tidy up for children came in from school.
Here is one of the cards I made today



9 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Lovely cards. The first is so serene and elegant, and the second is so cute and nicely framed.

Linda Simpson said...

Such elegant and stylish cards Paula, love them both.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Paula.xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello, these are two lovely cards. I like them both. I really love the first one so so pretty. Lisa :)

Barbara said...

Very pretty cards, Paula, especially the first one...it's lovely. I really like pnk and green together x

Hello said...

Another two gorgeous card Paula...I especially love the cute image of the little boy and girl hun.
Pssst...I have blog candy if you'd like to take a peek.
http://craftylollea.blogspot.co.uk/

Hugz, Lorraine xx

Kate M said...

Two great cards - love the first one - really elegant.
xx

jane stillman said...

gorgeous cards, love the frame on the second one

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous Paula, love the first one most :-) Elaine xxx