17.12.12

Need To Do More

The title says it all. I made a few cards this morning before going to the Gym at 1.00pm. Can't believe just how much I'm enjoying the gym, I'm now doing a bit longer on the rower and ego bike, when I first jointed I was doing 6 mins on each, then having a break then 6 mins again, now I do 20 mins on both before I break then another 10mins, and then I do weights. Andrew's doing really good he's lost a stone since we started.

I need to get a lot more cards for Christmas done, so I've decided to make as many as I can each day before I need to rest, I made 32 today, some are quick one and some have took me a bit longer. This card I made from a Kanban decoupage kit, the kit was to make 1 card but I made 2 by putting 1,3,5 numbered decoupage and 2,4 together and the backing paper was big enough for 2.


I love House Mouse and I think there is some lovely decoupage for them. The Last is for a topper, which is good when you have loads to make.




6 comments:

Carol C said...

Beautiful cards :D x

Cumbrianlass said...

Your card are so gorgeous, all have wonderful images and great colours
Janet

Linda Simpson said...

These are just gorgeous cards! I love the images and the beautiful designs of your cards.

Hugs
Linda xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

These are fabulous! Elaine xxx

Alyx said...

These are so cute, especially the Happy Hopper one.
xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful makes hun, love the santa in a plane and the sweet house mouse images
Lindsay xx