12.12.12

Sorry Not Blogged,

Hi All, Sorry I haven't blogged for a couple of days, it's been so busy with birthdays, school concerts, school parties and on top of all that my Mother has been taking into hospital not sure why, Just had phone call off my daughter to say she seen everything happening at my Mother's and went in and my Mother didn't know who she was. I have rang my Dad but he doesn't know anything yet, but will let me know. I know you will probably think blogging isn't the thing to do but I'm not close to my Mother only my Dad.

I've finished now with the pink and white pram set, done the crochet around the edge, just need to do it on the red and white, but like everyone of you know trying to get anything done this time of the year is not easy.



Andrew's (hubby) been's out today and got me some bits, I want to make another wreath to take down to the Crem for our twins, we always buy one but this year Andrew asked why didn't I make one for them as I had made one for our front door.
Got my class tonight and we are doing candles, a few of the class have done them but a couple haven't, I'll show you tomorrow .



8 comments:

Alyx said...

The pram set's gorgeous. Wish I could crochet but I've never been able to. I can knit but not crochet...and you should see me knit! I can't hold the needles like normal people, oh no! I've got to have the left one wedged into my lap, lol.

Fab candles as well...especially the snowflake one.xx

Kate M said...

Fabulous crochet pram set - and the candles look good too!!
xx

Linda Simpson said...

A wonderful pram set. I can crochet but haven't done it for a while. The candles are fab too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

Love the pram set..fab candles.xxx

The British Homemaker said...

i'm sorry to hear about your mother, i hope she gets well soon :)

i have not long learnt to crochet but i'm stuck on two stitch types! lol i love your set though, love the colours too! :)

Zoe said...

Hope everything is ok with your Mum! Wow the candles look amazing and that pram set is gorgeous xxx

Barbara said...

Wow you've been so busy again. Love the little crochet sets.....(I've been crocheting since I was 9....made thousands of articles, but can't follow a pattern) LOL. The candles are beautiful too....well done on all your Christmas makes xx

annemarks said...

Lovely crochet work, I wish I could crochet like that. Those candles are perfect presents :)