6.1.12

Firday 6th Jan 2012

Good morning, ......yes itis morning it's 2.06am another night with no sleep. The wind has died down loads here compared with last night/early morning when it was so bad and blow down the hole side fence in the front garden.
Today we are going to look at a 3 bedroom bungalow with my OT just to make sure it is suitable for me and my wheelchair, fingers and toes crossed, if it is ok for us it will be much better not just for me but the whole family, it will be a lot better for Andrew, especially for bed as once i'm upstairs in the house we are in now Andrew has to do everything for me as we don't have a hoist upstairs, but there's one in the bedroom at the bungalow, plus i think it will be easier for the children, if i'm not well they can still talk to me if there playing with there toys and i'm in bed, so i'll keep you up to date on that.

No comments: