2.9.14

Did You Know

Afternoon All, While on holiday last week we went to Hobbycraft for a look around (well tried). I was asked if I would like to join the club (didn't know they had one), I did and I got 15% of everything I bought and on a voucher for 15% off anything I buy next time I go, so I will have to go back, after all if I didn't it would be a shame to waste it.
I forgot to say last night that the pencils I am using to colour of my Prismacolor and then finish with my stumps to blend the colours.

Last night I got a photo emailed to me of myself that was taken 2002, it was just before I became pregnant with my daughter Megan, thought I would let you see. I had went down from a size 18 to a 10. I was swimming everyday and not in my wheelchair



Megan said that i looked like a pin, not sure if that's good or bad lol x

No comments: