22.11.12

A Bit Of Everything

Afternoon, where to start, I've done a few things today. I decided to do a bit of colouring in, I use Copics, Promarkers and Pencils. One thing I will say about colouring in images, it's so relaxing as well as always having images finished to make a card. The image I picked to colour was Edwin, I've never made any cards using Edwin in a while and I have a few little boy birthdays coming up. I love the background it's Magnolia Waterfall background.
Next Megan asked me to knit a hat, scarf and gloves all together and when she saw this pattern she decided this is what she wanted, she did want it in the same colour Olive, but after seeing so many different colours she decided on Plum .Almost finished and once I am I'll let you all see it.
And last was finishing off a parchment picture that I have been doing. I love parchment, but it does take time and I like to do it when the house is empty and then I won't make mistakes

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous and I can't wait to see your knitting when it is finished. I must admit I do love parchment too and your card is just fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

love all of these.xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous cards, the scene on the first one is fab and the fan is beautiful, will be looking forward to seeing the hat/scarf thingy
Lindsay xx

Dannii said...

Great projects, the Edwin scene is stunning and the parchment looks amazing. x

Miradormakings said...

These are beautiful and the colouring is great, i love the look of the scarf hat.

Joan x