29.11.12

Been And Made New Friends

Evening, where will I start......Tuesday I popped into a little coffee shop that is about 5 minutes from where we live, It is ran by people who go to the local church and is more like a community centre, while there I got talking to Sue (a lovely lady that worked there), I said I made cards and she asked if I liked knitting (well you know I do) so I said yes and she asked it I would like to pop along today (Thursday) as they have a "knit and natter" group in the coffee pot. Been along with a couple of friends and what a lovely group of ladies, everyone was really friendly and we all enjoyed it. Made a couple of cards today after my morning out, nothing special as I had been out until 1.45pm.
We had a full day yesterday, but didn't get much done, plenty of talking and laughing. We were going to make a stationary box and I had a few card kits made up as well. The is what we did....

8 comments:

MiMi Dibble said...

Love the Christmas card. Really Pretty.

Linda Simpson said...

Great cards Paula! Lovely to be invited to the Knit and Natter club and so glad that you had a lovely time.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Vee Cassidy said...

Some lovely card, I love the Christmas card at the end. Nice to find a group like that. Vee xx

Vee Cassidy said...

*cards oops Vee xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful...lovely images and layouts.xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful I do love the christmas card. Chris xx

Ger said...

Love that Christmas card!
Geraldine M
CBN DT

Kate M said...

Beautiful traditional Christmas card!
Kate
xx