21.11.12

Class Tonight

or my class tonight I have made 2 cards. The first class is a simple one, well it was for me not sure about my class. I decided to make this a 8x8 card. Once I decided on what embellishment I was going to use, the next step was to cut a a hole big enough so that the embellishment could be seen through it. I covered the bottom half of the card in a paper from my sash and added gold peel off along the top of the paper and around the hole I cut, last I added a peel off Merry Christmas.
My next card is from La Pashe and it's one of there Trinitage cards. Apart from making 2 square tubes up this card was just cutting the decoupage and adding to your card, before starting the card I made 2 tubes which go on the base of the card and you decoupage is added to it. On each sheet of decoupage you get a small decoupage and greeting which I decided to matt onto red/brown card and added it to the front.
I'll let you all know how the class goes tomorrow

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Fabulous cards Paula.xxx

Chris said...

Fabulous cards I do love the second one. Chris xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Lovely :-) Good luck with your class! Elaine xxx

Kate M said...

Love that 2nd card!
Kate
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous cards Hun.
Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

Great cards, especially the second one, hope the class went well x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful, I love the 3d effect it looks amazing
Lindsay xx