3.4.23

Of Darkness and Fire

We're thrilled to share Of Darkness and Fire with you all today! This beauty is the first in a completed and available trilogy!




Of Darkness and Fire#1
By Amber Palmer
Genre:-Fantasy/Romantic Fantasy
Blurb:-Over 100 years ago, Aethion was thrown in the middle of what would forever be known as The Great war. Kingdoms were torn apart, countless innocent lives lost because of the greed and lust for power of one man-Lachlan Roarke. His band of misfits called themselves The Horde. Which was fitting, seeing as they  tended to overrun and eradicate everything in their path.
 He's the reason I lost my mother. the reason I can't sleep at night without constant nightmares plaguing my mind. Every time I close my eyes, all I can see is her. Everything I am today is because of her and the night I was forced to stand by and watch as she was murdered.
 Now, as the time draws near when I must fulfill my destiny as queen of Helia, we find ourselves on the brink of war once again. The Horde is back, although with someone unknown at their helm as leader.
 the time for revenge is now, and I know it'll be the sweetest thing I've ever tasted. It's my duty to save my kingdom. Not only do I owe it to my people, whom I love and swore to protect, but also to make good on the promise I made myself the night I saw the light fade from my mother's eyes.
 I will destroy all those who seek to destroy me. I only hope it won't be the last thing I do.
Author Note:- This book contains explicit content and darker elements, including mature language, violence, and sexual content. It is not intended for anyone under 18 years of age.
Amber Palmer/Facebook/TikTok/Instagram/Etsy
Instagram:-@amberpalmerauthor @rrbooktours #rrbtofdarknessandfire #ofdarknessandfire #bookstagram
Twitter:-@RRBookTours1 
TikTok:-@amberpalmerauthor @shannon_of_rrbooktours 

No comments: