8.2.13

Evening All

Hi Crafty Friends and Followers, hope you have all had a lovely day and managed to get a bit of crafting in. I went to my Healthy Living Program this morning, Andrew (hubby) has been going with me and he's lost a stone in 6 weeks, which I think is great, I've got to wait to find out if I have until they have the scale for my wheel chair.
This afternoon I had a play around with some of my craft stuff and ended up with this



I would like to enter this to the following challenge
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes

9 comments:

lindyloo said...

Beautiful card x

Hello said...

Gorgeous card hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card. Chris xx

ddazzled71 said...

This is so pretty in Pink and I really love the beautiful tea cup image! xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Paula. Love the topper and the gorgeous papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Lovely card and pretty image
xx

Anonymous said...

Hello. Lovely card, very pretty. Lisa :)

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, love the papers

Qie said...

Gorgeous card. Great to have you joining us at Brown Sugar.Good Luck.