19.2.13

Hellooooo

Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers, helloooo had a really good couple of days, we have our oldest daughter and grandchildren home with us at the minute, so it's not quiet at all. Been playing around doing a bit of all sorts at the minute. We've had the men finishing our bathroom so we now have a bathroom we can use, dying for a hot shower.
After everyone asking to see the rest of the blanket, I have took a few pics of the other blankets I have made as the other one has been sold and sent away.

I have made this card for my daughter-in-law's birthday, she loves black and white and so I thought of this.



10 comments:

Kate M said...

Those blankets are beautiful - do they take long to knit??

Lovely card for your D-i-l - she will love it!!
xx

ddazzled71 said...

Love Black and White together so very classy and I am sure your DIL will love this birthday card! Those blankets look lovely the blue and white together is my favorite. xx

Blossom Cards said...

love the blankets and the card
happy crafting to you
Rachel

mamof9 said...

Hi Kate, that blankets are really easy yo knit, well they are to me, casting on is the hardest part. I can do a blanket in 2 days but always say 3 when taken an order x

jane stillman said...

Gorgeous blankets and love the card too, so elegant x

Janice Gill said...

Love the clean lines of the card, very classy. The blankets look fab :)

JayBe said...

Wow! Clever lady - love the blankets, hun. Your card is fab too - can't go wrong with black and white, love the embossing to set off the sentiment :)

Hugz, Jan xx

sam said...

Wow loving your blankets and your card is fab xx

Anonymous said...

Hello, The blankets are gorgeous. Fabulous card too love the Monochrome. Lisa :)

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Fabulous monochrome card, beautiful in its simplicity. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges