23.2.13

Thank You First

Hello Crafty Friends and Followers new and old, I would just like to say Thank You to everyone that has left me a comment on my Step by Step on making candi dot flowers, it was the first time I have done anything like that on my blog, I will now be doing some more.
Woke up during the night to find it snowing heavy. We have about 2" at the minute and it's started snowing again, so no going out for me as my wheelchair doesn't like the snow, saying that I don't like going out in it anyway.
It's quiet today in the house as the Grandchildren are away to there Dad's house for a sleep over and Makenzy's away to a party, so Megan and I decided to do a bit of crafting and this is what we have done
These 2 cards are Megan's cards


I wanted to do something clean and simple so I did this
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge
http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - A For Anythings With Wings

15 comments:

Unknown said...

That little angel is adorable :)

Unknown said...

All of these cards are beautiful but i esp love the little angel so simple yet so beautiful :)

Laine said...

These are so very sweet.
xx

Laine said...

These are so very sweet.
xx

Unknown said...

Tell Megan she has made some lovely cards,I love the image you have used on the angel card hugs txx

Doreen said...

Lovely cards.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what super cute cards.

greetings karin

Kate M said...

Two great cards Megan!! Love your little angel on the cloud - so cute!!
xx

Hello said...

Fab selection of cards hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Chris said...

Beautiful cards Megan, Love your card too. Chris xx

JayBe said...

Such a sweet CAS card, Paula - thanx for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge, hun.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous Paula, they are fabulous images and colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Very cute cards!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx

Unknown said...

Precious cards!!!!!
I love them all!
~heather

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Wowza! What awesome cards you have created!

thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Roxx.T