14.2.13

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines day to all my Crafty Friends and Followers, I hope you have all had a lovely day and been doing something nice. I've had a really good day making cards, I've made 3, but can only show you 2 as 1 is a DT card for next month. I've made a Valentine card for Andrew, which he loved, He didn't know I had made him one as I hadn't done it till today while he was out. My second card was a card I had made for a swap, it's going to Sweden.
Andrew bought me 4 bunches of flowers while he was out, I love them. I love having flowers in the house especially when I'm having to spend time in bed with my Fibromyalgia playing up, so I have a big vase of flowers on the draws at the bottom of my bed, looks lovely.
Megan got asked today by a friends mam when was she going to start taking birthday card orders as she loved the card Megan had made, I told her to tell her that it's £2 a card and she could save the money for something she wants.
Here are 2 of the cards I've made today.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges
 http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/stamp-challenge.html - Anything Goes
 http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ - One For The Girls



 This is the one I've made for a card swap to go to Sweden.

This is the card I made for Andrew
I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - Love and/or Hearts
http://www.bellichallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Valentine/Hearts
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/challenge-60-romance-is-in-air.html - Romance Is In The Air
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Love and Romance

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Great cards, love them both txx

Doreen said...

Fab cards,great images.xxx

Janice Gill said...

Both gorgeous cards. Love the gentle pastels in the first one which matches the image :)

Hello said...

Fab cards hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Kate M said...

Two lovely cards - that little girl is beautiful
xx

Barbara said...

Fab cards Paula...love the first one. I have that stamp..... somewhere ;-)

Pat K said...

Sweet Valentine. Great images on both. Thanks for joining in the Belli Challenge and I hope to see you again. Pat K x

Zoe said...

Greats cards love them both xx

jane stillman said...

Two great cards x

JayBe said...

Love both of them, hun. Tatty Teddy is always a favourite, though :)

Hugz, Jan xx

Hazel's Crafty Creations said...

These are lovely. Hazel x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

Jackie C said...

Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
Hugs, Jackie
Digistamps4Joy DT Member

WeirdCat said...

Very cute card, love that image, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Such a cute card.
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
Hope you join us next time.

Greetings karin DT member

craftygranny said...

Beautiful cards , great colours fab images, Thanks for sharing at lady anne's challenges . Hugs Trisha x

DesignerDiva said...

Really cute cards, love the spotty one
Thanks for playing along with the Diva's this week and good luck
Laurie x