20.2.13

Evening All

Evening Crafty Friends and Followers, hope everyone's been enjoying the day, it's been a bit cold here today, not that I've been outside it's just what Andrew said. I've not been in long as I've been doing my class. Tonight's went really well, can't believe we've made 3 cards, sometimes we don't even get 1 card finished never mind 3 (think on them days we do more talking than working lol). I have took some pics of the cards the ladies have made tonight.

 Susan's card

 Cath's card
 Cath's card
 Teresa's card
Ruth's card

6 comments:

Janice Gill said...

Looks like you had a fun time :)Great cards!

Kate M said...

A lovely assortment of cards!
xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely,your class sounds just like mine, i do more talking than crafting lol x

Zoe said...

Great selection of cards, love the top one xxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards.xxx

Chris said...

FAB cards, sounds like you all have a great time. Chris xx