5.2.13

Moving Around

Hello all my Crafty Friends and Followers new and old, been moving our bedroom around today, (I enjoyed doing it). Now I have a unit with a desk in the middle and shelves above desk and storage down one side,(both now full with craft things, so now when I can't sleep for one reason or another I can sit and craft. Can't believe how much rubbish I have thrown out, as well as how much new craft stuff I have found, going to have fun playing with it. Been going through some old craft mags, I've taken bits out that I wanted to keep and I'll give the mags to my craft ladies to look at for ideas. I have 2 friends coming tomorrow to do some crafting with me, looking forward to it, it will be nice to have someone to craft with (well if we get any done with all the talking and catching up we need to do), haven't seen them this year.

Haven't done any crafting today with moving our bedroom around, but I had this card from the other day,



2 comments:

Dawn said...

Sweet card & fab colouring!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Linda Simpson said...

Lovely card Paula, I love the image and so glad that you have got more room and found some new crafty goodies.

Hugs
Linda xxx