24.2.13

If You would Like

Evening Crafty Friends and Followers old and new, I would just like to say because of the great feedback I've had on my Candi Flowers, I have decided that if anyone would like a sample (as it always helps to see what you have to do) please drop me a line either on Facebook or email me at mamof9@hotmail.com, I'm only to happy to send 1 out to you.
Today I've been playing with invites that I have been asked to make. The details were simple, white, blue and a touch of silver but nothing fancy, so this is what I came up with and she loves them all, she just needs to decide.




6 comments:

Chris said...

These are fabulous Paula, I love the 2nd one. Can I suggest that when you show detailson a card that you black out any delicate info ie Phone number and place. Hope you don`t mind me saying. Chris xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are brilliant, love the second one and I agree with Chris about hiding the mobile no.

Hugs
Linda xxx

mamof9 said...

It's not a number it was made up just to show her, but thank you x

Kate M said...

Both are lovely but I agree with Chris and Linda like the 2nd one best xx

Hello said...

these are gorgeous Paula, love the second one too hun
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Meredith said...

These are great Paula!! I love them both!..
Meredith
xxx