3.2.13

We've Enjoyed Playing

Evening Crafty Friends and Followers, hope you've all had a lovely day playing with your craft things. I've had a great day, I made another scarf, black and white this time. After dinner Makenzy and I sat playing with my embossing folders, (didn't think I had so many, but guess what?... there are still some I haven't got). Then after tea Megan and I played with my dies, I just sat cutting loads of different ones out. I have found some lovely cards made from die cuts while looking around Pinterest tonight.

                                                        This is the scarf I've made

                                                                  Embossing folders

                                                                            Die cuts

2 comments:

ddazzled71 said...

Wow you have definitely been busy! It looks like you have a wonderful assortment of embossing folders and dies on hand. Can't wait to see some of your cards made using them all. xx

Linda Simpson said...

You sure were busy yesterday Paula. I hope you are well and I look forward to see your creations using the embossing folders and the dies.

Hugs
Linda xxx