9.2.13

Worn Out

Hello and welcome Crafty Friends and Followers, Hope you have all had great days and doing what you love best, Crafting. We've had our Grandchildren today, (Thomas and Sophie), Thomas wasn't feeling to well when he got here so lay next to me on the bed, but once Granda asked who wanted juice and a biscuit he felt a lot better. I got a black bag full of Christmas cards (off Peter Pan a charity I make cards for), they sent them so I could go through them all and see if there was any that I wanted and use out of them, couldn't believe how many (everyone bring their old Christmas cards in and put them in a box then I get them all). Sophie thought it was great helping me go through them and cutting bits off them to keep for this Christmas, she's even ended up going home with a bag of Christmas card that she liked, (she's only 3).
 Sometimes it's nice to go through my craft CDs and that's want I did this morning to make this card.


9 comments:

Kate M said...

Sounds like you had a lovely time. I love time spent with my grandkids - but I am always tired when they leave! lovely card by the way.
xx

Hello said...

Oh what a lovely day you've had with your grandchildren :)and this card is so gorgeously cute too hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Linda Simpson said...

A fabulous card Paula and it sure is lovely spending time with your grandchildren.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello, glad you had a great time with your Grandchildren. I love your card very pretty. Lisa :)

Barbara said...

Aww, what a pretty little card, Paula xx

jane stillman said...

So glad you had a great time with your grandchildren, and it's a cute little card too

Sylvia Anderson said...

I'm glad Thomas made a quick recovery lol,
Lovely card Sweetie x

pauline said...

Fab card ,sounds like you had fab day ,know how you feel about grandchildren its lovely to have them and join in xxx

ddazzled71 said...

Such a cute card! xx