10.2.13

Great News

Evening Crafty Friends and Followers, we've been out this afternoon to a "pancake celebrations" it is for the children at our local coffee shop, They learnt why we have pancake day (something new for us as well, as we didn't know lol), they played games and then everyone had pancakes. Megan and Makenzy really enjoyed themselves.

Just had a text message from Megan's school to say she's been picked out of the whole school to go and meet Alan Shearer on 13th Feb to launch the Gregg's Cancer Run 2013 that they are doing at school. She's been jumping up and down, she's really happy. She only put her form in on Friday to say she wanted to do the run, so it's a surprise for us all.
I haven't made a card today so I thought I would look through my folder of cards and see what I could show you and came up with these



9 comments:

Hello said...

Oh how lovely for your Megan to have been picked to go meet Alan Shearer for the Greggs Cancer Run 2013 :) fab cards I especially love the fun cow card hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

JayBe said...

Wow! What great news - I can imagine how excited Megan must be.

Love your cards, hun.
Hugz, Jan xx

Linda Simpson said...

Great news and I am sure Megan is soo excited. Great cards too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

How great for Megan - really exciting! Love the 3 cows card - love fun cards!
xx

Anonymous said...

Hello Fabulous news well done to Megan. Two lovely cards, love the Cow card. I love cows... such a fun card. Lisa :)

Melanie Marshall said...

The butterfly is absolutely gorgeous! I love your cards - congrats on your great news :) x

Sylvia Anderson said...

I'm so pleased for Megan.....
your cards are beautiful x

jane stillman said...

Congratulations to Megan, she won't be getting much sleep will she! Two great cards x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful cards, love the cows and the butterfly is so pretty
Lindsay xx