28.2.13

Finished

Evening Crafty Friends and Followers old and new, thank you for popping over and seeing what I've been up to. I haven't wrote for a couple of days as I have been bad, my Fibro decided to kick in bad, but I feel great today.
I have just finished doing 75 invites for a family member who's daughter is having a 13th birthday party, so Andrew is dropping them off after picking the children up from school. I just finished making a card, it was a download that I've had for a while but never made it up, I think it's a cute card for a little girl.


6 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

I love it, it's so pretty, perfect for a little girl.
Happy crafting Sweetie x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous...fabulous image.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is lovely Paula, love the cute little girl and the design of your card too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Janice Gill said...

Belated Birthday wishes :)
Gorgeous card that I am sure any little girl would adore :)

ddazzled71 said...

Such a sweet card, The image is adorable and the dimension fabulous! Such a great design and I am sure it will be loved. I hope you are feeling better soon also! xx

Ger said...

A very pretty card.
Geraldine M
CBN DT